Important Board and Executive Staff information can be found here.
- The Board of Directors is elected by the membership and is therefore responsible to and subject to the will of the membership. The board establishes policies and procedures for its own operation and recommends policies for the Society as a whole, which are subject to approval by the membership. The board has the authority to interpret the Articles of Incorporation, bylaws and special rules. The purpose of the board is to approve, revise and implement policies and to conduct the business of the Society. If you are interested in serving on the board, please contact the Nominating Committee Chairman.
- Board meetings will primarily be conducted via Zoom web conferencing. If you are interested in attending an upcoming board meeting, please contact the ISRT Secretary for a meeting invite
- Upcoming Board of Director meeting dates:
- January 19, 2019 10am EST
- April 13, 2019 10am EST
- August 3, 2019 10am EST
- evening prior to 2019 Annual Conference TBA
- Annual Board Reports