DEADLINE: Nomination forms must be received by the ISRT Chairman of the Board by the end of the first business day of May for the nominee to be considered.
This scholarship is awarded to a member of the Indiana Society of Radiologic Technologists who expresses an interest in attending the Annual Conference and Business Meeting.
The Margaret "Peggi" Drown Memorial Scholarship is intended to provide funds to offset the cost associated with attendance at the ISRT Annual Conference and Business Meeting. The scholarship will be awarded to an eligible applicant at the 4th Board of Directors meeting with formal recognition occurring at the Annual Business Meeting of the same year. The scholarship recipient must be in attendance at the Annual Conference and Business Meeting to receive funding. The applicant must be an active member of ISRT for at least one (1) year at the time of application. One scholarship will be awarded annually as budget permit not to exceed $400. Current officers of the Board of Directors and Executive Staff are ineligible.
The following must be submitted electronically through this form by July 1.
- the completed application
- ISRT Member number
- Years of active ISRT membership
- Personal narrative regarding the annual conference
- Statement of consent to submit an article for publication in the ISRT Winter Newsletter regarding your experience at the annual conference
- Electronic signature attesting to the fact that the applicant agrees to attend the Annual Conference and Business Meeting and has never received this scholarship in the past.
The selection committee will not consider applicants that do not fill out the form in its entirety or that do not meet the criteria for eligibility.
The recipient must agree to be in attendance at all Annual Meeting educational sessions and functions, including the Annual Business Meeting and to submit an expense voucher to the current ISRT Treasurer with original receipts for disbursement of funds. The recipient also agrees to submit an article for publication in the ISRT Winter Newsletter regarding his or her experiences at the Annual Conference.